If you are looking for an online fellowship as an option to institutional church attendance, RESCUE is online to be used by the Holy Spirit to spiritually nurture and embrace you. So take a look at what our membership has to report.
Chrisi, 8 months a member: “RESCUE is a safe haven where people can come share their struggles and learn from one another. I have gained so many insights from what Pam and other RESCUE members have shared in posts and comments in the RESCUE blog. I have learned so much…I am in a completely different place than I was before RESCUE. Before coming here, I was deep in religious bondage with blasphemous thoughts, fear that I had or would commit the eternal sin, compulsions to do religious rituals such as praying, fasting, and reading the bible, which ended up taking up most of my life. I would also pressure the people around me to become religious and start attending church with me and “accept Jesus into their heart.” Since coming to RESCUE, I have learned that a religious demon was causing me to do all these things obsessively, and that I was actually worshiping Jesus Sananda Immanuel rather than Jesus Christ of Nazareth. dramatically; my religious obsessions are for the most part gone; and I am waiting expectantly for my salvation. I am so glad that I found RESCUE. It is truly a place of support, encouragement, and learning.”
Jules: A mentor, Two years a member: When I met Pastor Pam, I was in torment with a lot of mental visions. I did not really understand why but I also understood that it was not normal. When the enemy was having his field day with me, I prayed almost every single day for guidance and understanding. I did this for four long years. In case I did not actively seek deliverance ministers I watched a youtuber by the name of Jaelhouse productions and she recommended Pam in one of her videos. Then I started watching Pam’s videos. I guess I must have watched at least a dozen or more videos before I called Pam. It was the best decision I ever made.
I was not attending any church when I met Pam yet I felt at the time that I was not “committing any gross sins.” She helped me understand that my former religious doctrines were unsound and false and not based on the TRUTH. Rescue allowed me to be honest and open without any judgment and that made such a huge difference. I knew my condition was demon inspired and my closest people would not believe it. The church system is ill-equipped to deal with spiritual issues. I thank God for Pam and Rescue
1. Amy: I go as far as to say I was emotionally damaged by the message that puts the burden on you that if you that you will go to –s plan! Looking back, I t see that. When I first joined RESCUE, I have to say the biggest change in my life happened when I began learning that all that stuff was false. It took this huge burden off my shoulders. I didn’t even realize how heavy it was, and I think s got a lot to do with why now I am doing better than I ever ve said it before, but just 1 month of learning the truth here in RESCUE was more effective than years of counseling, therapy, deliverance, prayer ,to work. RESCUE got to the root, and not just of the branch.
2.. Amy Beth: After I discovered that I had been hood winked, bamboozled and run amuck with all of the false doctrine, I began searching for the truth..while searching for the truth I ran into a lot of crackpots who I thought had the truth only to find out that they were just as lost as me..There were the seventh day adventist and the Hebrew israelites..then there were the sacred name only and the messanic Jews..These people think they have the truth but there form of the truth confuses you and will have you going from place to place..No peace..when I found RESCUE, it was like I had found a breath of fresh air. I could finally
breatHE…..AHH the truth. there isn’t anything like it..
3. Kellie: THE RESCUE posts and comments are wonderful because RESCUE is private. On the public blogs,any wacko can come in and disturb and distract s because of our leadership. The posts and the comments are really, really encouraging to others.I am so glad to be where I am right now. It is good to watch Pastor Pam get the praise that she truly deserves. She really has put her hand to the plow and not looked back. She has shared our good and bad times with us and has always dealt with us in reality, love and truth. We could not ask for a better leader, counselor, mentor and friend.
4. Ruby: I told my friend this morning that Being in RESCUE felt like God pulled a bandage off of my eyes. It stung for a minute because I honestly was hurt. But now I feel free in Christ. No longer will I jump through the hoops of man. I am saved by grace through faith. I thank him forall that he is doing and all that he has done and that is to show me the truth.
5. Stacey: I am diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression, possibly also with bipolar. My thoughts have cleared up a lot in the past few weeks that it is noticeable to my mental health worker.I just woke up this morning and realized that I had good m starting to ve never had in maybe over 10 s. Even though I know that I have a lot of work ahead of me I would just like to say thank you to Pam and to RESCUE.
6. Cheryl: I have been in RESCUE just over 2 months and have been blessed by all the members here both saved and unsaved. I feel like I have grown leaps and bounds and when i feel a certain way there seems to be a member m starting to understand my anger comes from the root of my own sinful ways. As t put into words what RESCUE means to me!
7.Angela: For many years I have not been able to sleep. About 5 years to be exact. Here lately I have been sleeping peaceful. Nothing running through my mind, just peace. I feel likewhat Pam was talking about before— that once you know the truth the demons just walk out, I am truly starting to see what she was talking about. Thanks RESCUE! Im not feeling spiritually weak anymore.
8.DOBY: RESCUE, I don’t know what to say. I felt like my entire life was on the verge of collapse and I thought I had to call Pastor Pam because I could not bare the spiritual pain anymore. I was in great emotional distress as that is how my spiritual gaping hole manifested itself. I was desperate to be delivered from the torment, yet step by step I realized that I had to address the underlying issues that caused the torment in the first place. It is like reluctantly trying to come to terms with reality. Now, a month and a half later, I can openly reveal that I feel much better. Pam is right. trying to abstain from certain physical activities is not the solution.
9. Maria: Last few days I’ve turned kinda bitchy and assertive like not willing to take people’s crap yet still nice and friendly to those who treat me nice but those that try take advantage I am no longer chasing. I don’t know what happd. but i love it. Hope it lasts. I let go of the obsessing and all the praying like you said all the stuff was doing was like withcraft and didn’t realize it. I know i’m not saved yet and alot work be done but just wanted share that the voices and torment has been better.
10.Adi: Directing all of us to RESCUE and Pam is like a miracle in itself. Revealing the deception, sananda, the bondage, false doctrine and I could go on and on is more than amazing. The notion that He has chosen to prepare us for the receipt of the most wonderful gift, salvation,is sometimes overwhelming.
11.Barb: I have received major, major relief.The constant accusation has ceased. The freedom from this is indescribable. It was keeping me from the ability to receive the sleep without having to take medication, and have had a quietness inside all day.Also, the sexual pressure continues to fade.
12.. Tee: Rescue is EXACTLY the type of ministry I have been looking for and without church walls, it is enough for me. There is no religious bondage, it is a safe place, I can be myself without feeling judged, and it is a great place where we can learn from one another. Furthermore, it is a fellowship of like-minded individuals, and the wisdom and spiritual food offered here is much more effective than any experience I have ever had in church. It is AUTHENTIC. And truth is preached here.RESCUE truly is a rare jewel.
13. Tee: I am a damaged sheep whose ears were WIDE OPEN to the truth! I knew something was wrong, and was in hot pursuit of the truth. Because of RESCUE, the Lord has undeceived me, healed me, saved me, and has been using me ever since to preach truth to others who will hear. Today, I am being used powerfully by God to help rescue other damaged sheep by serving as a mentor to undeceive those the Lord chooses to send my way.
14. Barb: In passively accepting my feelings of rejection, I have always in my soul assumed the blame for everything. But thanks to this ministry I see that it’s not only ok, but necessary to establish boundaries, and to maintain the healthy free will to make wise choices, and how dangerous passivity is. Never again will I say, as I have all my life, Everything is always my fault, or I am a worthless failure, because the enemy is glad to agree and send a spirit of accusation. I had lived with this for so long, and now I’m free of it.
15. Crystal: Maybe it was God’s grace I found this place. How I found it was I knew I had to leave the church, I knew I needed deliverance, I also knew I needed counseling, I also knew I needed mentoring so ditched the thought of seeing that crazy guy and went back to my search on the internet with what I knew I needed and this was the only place that I found that could give me all of it.
I can honestly say that a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders since coming here. One is knowing that I don’t have to worry about doing things to try and get God’s approval. That was a lot of pressure. Another is the god in the church is not what God is like!
But if my anxiety is spiritual your right then I can get it cast out, if it is chemical well then I have a few things to do to deal with it.
Good because Pam and rescue have helped me more in one month then what any other ministry all put together has done in 30 years.
16. Derrick: As a former leader for 13 years in the IC,I used to teach on doctrines, bible studies, precepts, subjects, deliverance, etc….. and today I don’t care if it looks or sounds innocent to hold on to I am not. Since joining RESCUE 4 months ago I have started from scratch. I am in kindergarteen or better yet pre-school (no time for pride) I hold onto nothing I was taught or nothing I taught in the IC. I find it too dangerous to take the chance in it being only 1/2 true So I just tore down the whole building and I am not refurbishing any of the materials . I am starting with all new building materials. If I happen to learn something that I was taught prior woopty doo. I rather take a fresh course & hear a line or two that I already may or may not know than to skip a lesson trying to be mr. know it all and remaining deceived.